Sunday, December 6, 2015

But first, COFFEE.

But first, COFFEE. Took a trip to Hollywood to check out the coffee shop Alfred in the Alley, and it was delicious. I got their cold brew and added a bit of milk, a dash of sugar and topped off with ground cinnamon. How do you take your coffee?
I was excited to go out and wear my new boots that I just purchased from Torrid! You guys, this is such a big deal! I have big calves and have never been able to find boots that would fit over them. I always try boots on hoping that they'll be the pair that fit, but was always disappointed. So when I tried these boots and the zipped up with ease I wanted to cry! Thank you Torrid for making cute boots to accommodate the curvier girl! 

Photos by Michael Ramstead


Shop this Look:
Scarf: Forever 21
Boots: Torrid

No comments:

Post a Comment