Thursday, December 3, 2015

PNW

In October I was lucky enough to take a short trip to Seattle! My boyfriend and I had such a blast visiting friends. We explored the city, the nature, and the food! I can honestly say it was a perfect trip. Amongst it all, I was only able to find time it to shoot one outfit. It was chilly in Seattle so I opted for this Forever 21 poncho, which kept me nice and warm! It was like walking around wearing a cozy blanket. I paired this poncho with simple black leggings and these lace up brown booties. I got these booties a couple years ago from Old Navy (who would've thought?), they are the shoes that I pack away in the summer and then forget that I have. But when I do remember its such a treat, they go with so many things and the heel makes me feel like I am dressed up.
Photos by Michael Ramstead

Shop This Look:






No comments:

Post a Comment