Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Love Love Love

I traveled down to Culver City with my good friend Kacee for some good eats and great fun! Kacee is always such a blast to hang out with. She has such a positive attitude you just can't help but feel happy when you're with her. With the holidays here things always tend to get crazy, so I am glad we were able to find time to get together. 
Both Kacee and I sported a cute n' cozy top with skinny jeans. I went for a gray, white and black combo, and added a hint of color with Mac Rebel on my lips. I always think of my make-up as another accessory to my outfit. Kacee wore a cute mustard top with blue jeans and opted for a more natural face. Since the top and blue jeans already gave the look color, a natural face is the perfect go to.
Photos by Kacee and I.



SHOP THESE LOOKS:



I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I hope I can get some holiday posts up before the season is gone!

-Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment