Monday, September 21, 2015

Girls of Summer

Over the summer I volunteered with a program called Circle of Friends Summer. A group of volunteers were paired up with young adults dealing with disabilities to help them on the road to inclusion. It was one of the most rewarding and fun experiences I've ever had. While volunteering with this program I met a lot of new friends. One of which agreed to be featured on my blog with me! Her name is Charlene! 

Charlene and I had a fun filled  Summer day in Santa Monica, shopping, doing our make up and having our little photo shoot at the pier! After we part ways I received a text from Charlene that said the following "Heh heh thanks for everything today girl. I feel super empowered, beautiful and just had this huge wage or confidence hit me! Haah you're the best!" I hope I can translate that feeling to other girls and woman through this blog!
Photos By Myself and Charlene

I do apologize, I do not have direct links for our particular pieces. Below I provided similar looks.
My Look:

Charlenes Look:




No comments:

Post a Comment