Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Going With The Flow

Being a curvy girl I have never been able to pull off a form fitting shirt and feel comfortable at the same time. So I always steer towards the flowy top, this top being a perfect example. Skinny jeans and a flowy top are def my go to! So my advice for you curvy girls out there is to find clothing that you feel comfortable in. This top is neither tight or revealing, but I felt sexy! Its not what you wear, its how you wear it that makes it sexy.
I accessorized this look with another fabulous set that Rocksbox sent me. Rocksbox its jewelry rental website that creates a short survey to get an idea of your style and then they create a set for you! Its super easy to use too, you pay a monthly flat rate of $20 for unlimited jewelry rental, its great! Perfect for the blogger on a budget, like me! 


I got this top at Fashion Q Plus, they do not have a website so I found this similar top:
(Use Code RaeRoseXOXO to get 1st month free!)







No comments:

Post a Comment