Monday, September 28, 2015

70's Vibing

I wore this look to a casual lunch with friends and family at a little Mexican restaurant that I grew up going to called Carrillos Tortilleria (its delicious!). On the way back we decided to stop at this gorgeous old house called Casa De Lopez to snap some pics. I grew up driving by this house on a daily basis but this was the first that I actually visited it! And it worked out perfectly because its painted my favorite color!
I had so much fun wearing this paisley ASOS dress! I love the flare sleeves, lace up neck detail, and the way the fit compliments my curves. Its a perfect dress to transition from Summer to Fall, with its fall color scheme and long sleeves. 


Photos by Michael Ramstead

SHOP THIS LOOK:
Dress: Asos
Earrings: Rocksbox
Shoes: Target 

2 comments:


  1. Beautiful pictures of you! San Fernando is an awesome city!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Beautiful pictures of you! San Fernando is an awesome city!

    ReplyDelete