Saturday, February 20, 2016

Lord Windsor

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! I took these pictures awhile ago. Sorry I was so slow to get them posted. There has been a lot of changes in my life! I started two new jobs! Which are both great, but unfortunately it leaves me little time to blog! I am sorry to say I will be taking a break. I hope to pick it up again in near future. I really do love putting outfits together and going on photo dates! So hopefully I won't be gone long!

In the pictures below I visited Lord Windsor Roasters in Long Beach, CA. I love coffee and atmosphere is a big part of it. Lord Windsor is such a cute little coffee shop and delicious too! I wore this sunflower blouse from Forever 21, perfect for spring and summer! Whenever I like a piece of clothing I tend to become a outfit repeat offender(no shame). And every time wore this blouse (which is quite a few times), I have gotten a compliment. Hope you like it. 

SHOP MY LOOK IN THE LINKS BELOW!

Photos by Michael Ramstead

SHOP THIS LOOK:
Headband: Forever 21 (similar)
Denim: Forever 21






No comments:

Post a Comment