Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Blank Canvas

I found this super simple white dress at Target and I couldn't wait to create an outfit around it! The first outfit is more on the casual side, paired with browns and denim. I dressed it up with the jewelry set I got from Rocksbox! I am so happy I found this site because accessorizing isn't my strongest point and I usually avoid it, but Rocksbox created a short survey to get an idea of my style and then they create a set for me! Its super easy to use too, you pay a monthly flat rate of $20 for unlimited jewelry rental, its great! Perfect for the blogger on a budget, like me! In the second outfit I wore the same dress and jewelry set but dressed it up more with a black blazer and wedges. Its funny how small changes can create a whole new vibe!
Photos by Myself and Christopher Nelson

SHOP THIS LOOK:

(Use code RaeRoseXOXO for 1st month FREE!)






No comments:

Post a Comment