Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down..."

Its almost that time of year again! Halloween! I'm super excited about my costume this year, Mary Poppins! I wore my costume to Disneyland this past weekend knowing that it would be the perfect setting for my Halloween post this week. It was a nice compliment when people started taking pictures of me as they walked by because they thought I was one of the Disney characters employed at the park! 
I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought it was super cute, I mostly loved the simplicity of it, knowing that it would be fairly easy to put together since I already had most of the items in my wardrobe (links below photos). I hope you all enjoy! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Photos by Kelly Haynes
My Costume:


No comments:

Post a Comment